Being a developer in this team means you will be part of a young and growing team where your experience, skills and ideas are a key part of success. You will make a difference by improving the codebase, processes and of course the team itself.
WHERE YOU WILL LAND
A place with the atmosphere and freedom of a scale-up, combined with the professionality and resources of an established company.This organization enables travelers to enjoy Europe’s rail network in 31 countries. With a multicultural and passionate team, believing that creative thinking and diversity helps to improve the brand and ultimately create a unique experience for customers.
WORK TO BE DONE
· Develop new features for the Planner Android app;
· Work across disciplines with designers, content creators, product owner and test engineers;
· Active participation in planning and design decisions.
You are an experienced developer with preferably a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field with several years of experience with native Android development in Java. You have a solid understanding of object-oriented programming, design patterns, data structures, algorithms and mobile design principles. You’re up-to-date with the latest technologies related to Android development and features. You have experience with GIT (version control, github/gitlab/bitbucket/etc.) and with the Scrum Agile way of working. You’re able to work in cross functional teams and have strong communication skills. Understanding user feedback is one of your talents as well as interpreting user requirements. Experience or interest in Kotlin, Flutter, react native or with location-sensitive apps would be very cool.
This is a growing organization that likes to help colleagues to grow as well. The work-life balance is awesome. It is a very positive and informal environment which helps to develop.
- A very international and diverse environment where everyone is treated equally;
- Office within a 5 minute walking distance from Utrecht CS;
- An attractive salary and free train travels through The Netherlands and Europe;
- Full support to enjoy a good work-life balance;
- Relocation package; 2 night stay in our CONG HOME Hotel, Visa, Housing, financial & fiscal support;
- CONG Club Membership, being part of our global Tech, Digital, Data support network.
Hi, we are CONG! We aren't just about bringing modern organizations together with the best developers, creators, makers and builders – CONG is a lifestyle! We facilitate, inspire and transform, while at the same time putting great importance on (job) satisfaction. That’s because people are more creative, more innovative and stronger when they’re feeling happy. We bring out the best in people, projects and organizations because the best results then follow. That’s why we are here, for you. That’s what makes us feel good!