In the cross-functional app team, it depends on your assessment of new ideas and you’ll have responsibility to build the next big things; the mobile Pass, and geolocation and trip-planning based recommendations. Putting customers first by constantly innovating to improve products and utilizing technology to create a unique experience.
The team purpose is to create connections that leave lasting impressions, enabling travellers from all around the world to explore the best of Europe. All passionate people with a global outlook, who share the company values, and seek out new ways of growing. With colleagues from 33 countries, each bringing a fresh perspective.
WORK TO BE DONE
- Develop new features for a Planner iOS app;
- Work across disciplines with designers, content creators, product owner and test engineers;
- Active participation in planning and design decisions.
The Planner app aims to be the preferred travel companion for train travel in Europe. Supporting travellers with inspiration and in planning their best trip, making travel easier and collecting and sharing memories along the way. As an iOS developer, your challenge is to provide a frictionless iOS customer experience in a complex global environment, with more than 30 railway carriers for timetables and tickets, benefit partners and multiple languages.
You are the iOS developer we are looking for if you have the following attributes:
- Strong knowledge of complex, animated UI designs using Auto Layout (Interface Builder & programmatically);
- Experience with native iOS development in Swift and using Storyboards;
- Experience with iOS libraries and frameworks (Alamofire, Firebase);
- Solid understanding of object-oriented and functional programming, design patterns, data structures, algorithms and mobile design principles;
- Up-to-date with the latest technologies related to iOS development and features;
- Experience with Version Control systems and CI/CD (GitHub / GitLab / Bitbucket / etc.);
- Experience with the Scrum Agile way of working;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- Strong communication skills.
This is a growing organization that likes to help colleagues to grow as well. The work-life balance is awesome. It is a very positive and informal environment. A place with the atmosphere and freedom of a start-up, combined with the professionality and resources of an established company.
You will have the autonomy to develop your own personal and professional growth plan. You can follow a training course over a short or longer period, and also attend industry events. You’ll be encouraged to think beyond your own position. You’ll also take part in cross-functional team projects.
- A very international and diverse environment where everyone is treated equally;
- Office within a 5 minute walking distance from Utrecht CS;
- An attractive salary and free train travels through The Netherlands and Europe;
- Full support to enjoy a good work-life balance;
- CONG Club Membership; your personal global talent support network.
Hi, we are CONG! We aren't just about bringing modern organizations together with the best developers, creators, makers and builders – CONG is a lifestyle! We facilitate, inspire and transform, while at the same time putting great importance on (job) satisfaction. That’s because people are more creative, more innovative and stronger when they’re feeling happy. We bring out the best in people, projects and organizations because the best results then follow. That’s why we are here, for you. That’s what makes us feel good!