This team’s vision is to provide a flexible and reliable cloud platform to enable accelerated and sustainable adoption of cloud across the global organisation and maximizing the ability to realize its benefits while reducing risks.
You will be part of world’s leading provider in the semiconductor industry that has prioritized to apply Cloud throughout its IT services landscape. Your department is responsible for developing and operating the Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform that is used within all regions where the company has a significant presence.
You have a hands-on and can-do mentality and a clear passion for cloud security, cloud technologies and SecDevOps. You're a team player, able to express ideas effectively in individual and group situations.
You have the intrinsic quality to want to continuously improve and do better with great feeling of ownership. Your communication and presentation skills in English are in order and you're customer focused all the time.
WORK TO BE DONE
As an Azure Security Engineer you design and implement a secure end-to-end infrastructure on Azure in an hybrid cloud setup. The Azure Security Engineer is hands-on in all aspects of Azure security including implementing security controls and threat protection, managing identity and access management, defining organizational structure and policies, using Azure technologies in order to provide data protection, configuring network security defenses, collecting and analyzing Azure logs, managing incident responses, and an understanding of regulatory concerns.
In this role you will work closely together with products owners, cloud & security architects and cloud engineers to help build a secure and robust enterprise-grade cloud platform.
- Maintain and improve the security posture of the Azure platform, identifying, and remediating vulnerabilities by using a variety of security tools;
- Provide cyber security expertise in the analysis, assessment, development, and evaluation of security solutions and architectures to secure applications, operating systems, databases, and networks;
- Implement and configure security controls and policies, manage access to data, and monitor threats to ensure that apps, containers, infrastructure, and networks are protected;
- Implementing threat protection and responding to security incident escalations;
- Automate security controls, data, and processes to provide better metrics and operational support using security-as-code;
- Configure access within a cloud solution environment using the defense-in-depth principle;
- Configure network security including in a hybrid context with traditional network centric controls Public;
- Ensure data protection
- Manage operations within a cloud solution environment such as operations tasks, using cloud native tools like Log Analytics, Azure Monitor and Azure Security Center or other monitoring tooling;
- Support our cloud engineers to implement security best-practices and enable secure development and release processes;
- Ensure compliance;
- Deliver/update documentation (e.g. operational tasks) on CCoE wiki.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary DevOps team which takes ownership of both new development and operational activities.
- min. 3 years of experience building and maintaining secure cloud solutions;
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in IT, Business Management, Computer Science or Electronics;
- Understand agile and DevOps concepts in a security context such as “trust but verify”, central vs decentral controls, make agile teams as autonomous as possible while ensuring the teams adhere to the NonFunctional-Requirements;
- Proven experience with Azure;
- A deep understanding of networking, e.g. IP subnetting, Network Security Groups, routing, Azure Firewall, ExpressRoute, load balancer, DNS;
- A deep understanding of configuring security policies and securing applications and data;
- Strong familiarity with cloud capabilities and products and services for Azure, e.g. Azure Active Directory;
- Privileged Identity Management, VMs, Container Registry, Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS), Data Services, KeyVault;
- Strong familiarity with cloud native tools in Azure, e.g. Azure Monitor, Log Analytics, Azure Security Center;
- Strong skills in scripting and automation, Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) and using CI/CD concepts;
- Experience with pipeline tooling for automated deployments and applying security controls.
- Experience with Azure DevOps Pipelines is preferred but also other tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, Buildkite are a pre;
- Experience with infrastructure orchestration (IaC) tools such as Terraform and other cloud-specific infrastructure automation tools (Azure Resource Manager, Google Cloud Deployment Manager) to automate the creation of staging, testing and production environments.;
- Experience with configuration management / desired state automation / compliance tools such as Ansible, Inspec, Azure Policy, Google Forseti, Puppet, to configure, monitor and automatically enforce security controls where needed to ensure compliancy;
- Proficient in Linux system design, automation, and operation;
- Understand the concepts of Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) to maximize automation, reduce waste, increase scale and apply systemic thinking is a pre;
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform is a pre;
- Work experience from large, international companies and have dealt with or worked for global service providers;
- Security certifications such as Azure Security Engineer Associate or GCP Professional Cloud Security Engineer are explicitly very beneficial. Also industry certifications are considered as beneficial e.g., CISSP, CSSP, CCSK, GIAC, CEH …
You will be part of world’s leading provider in the semiconductor industry that has Cloud IT services high on the priority list and a CONG CLUB network to cover your back, help you to grow and organize a healthy work-life balance.
- A very international and high tech environment where everyone is treated equally;
- Full support to enjoy a good work-life balance;
- Relocation package; 2 night stay in our CONG HOME Hotel, Visa, Housing, financial & fiscal support;
- CONG Club Membership, being part of our global Tech, Digital, Data support network.
Hi, we are CONG! We aren't just about bringing modern organizations together with the best developers, creators, makers and builders – CONG is a lifestyle! We facilitate, inspire and transform, while at the same time putting great importance on (job) satisfaction. That’s because people are more creative, more innovative and stronger when they’re feeling happy. We bring out the best in people, projects and organizations because the best results then follow. That’s why we are here, for you. That’s what makes us feel good!